We work with voluntary and community sector organisations to:
- Understand the difference they want to make, and how they can do this
- Clearly communicate the value of the organisation to commissioners and other funders
- Submit bids for funding
- Evaluate the success of their actions
Recent clients include:
- Mothers Against Violence: a voluntary and community based organisation in Moss Side, Manchester. We’re supporting the Management Committee to develop the organisation’s theory of change, and to increase success in bids for funding
- Peter Bedford Housing Association: a small, London based, charitable organisation. We worked with them to review their approach to marketing, and to develop a new strategy.
We love this work! We get to:
- Work with people who are inspiring and passionate, and have it within their power to make a tangible difference to peoples’ lives
- Make use of our knowledge of commissioning across the public sector, from health and social care to criminal justice (and how this is changing)
- Meet peopleface-to-face and gather real insight (useful for the commissioners we work with)
- Leave the office and get some fresh air
Please get in touch if you think we can help, whatever your project size or budget.